This is the entry portal for 2017/18 Tasmanian 3000m Championships to be held on Saturday 27 January 2018:
For this Championship you may enter only one age group - either that applicable to your birth year or Open.
You must use your Athletics Tasmania member log in to enter these Championships.
If you are experiencing problems completing this on-line entry form contact email@example.com with full details of your issue and a telephone number for contact.
If possible please complete your entry on line. If this is not possible for you, please email or phone the AT Office. Paper entry forms will not be used for this event.
1. All events shall be conducted in accordance with the rules of the IAAF, Athletics Australia and Athletics Tasmania.
2. Please enter for each event by indicating the approriate event box and indicating your best performance since 1 January 2017.
3. Entries will close at 5.00pm on Thursday 26 January 2018..
4. Late entries will be accepted up to 30 minutes before the advertised starting time of the events.
5. An additional Late Entry Fee of $11.00 will apply to ALL entries received after the closing date.
6. Athletes must be full “all year” members of Athletics Tasmania (or another Member Association of Athletics Australia) or current AT/LAT dually registered and be under the relevant age as of 31 December 2018.
7. UPDATED RULE AS OF 17/01/2018: In order to compete at these championships an athlete turn at least 13 years in the year of competition.
8. There is no event confirmation procedure for this Championships.
Championship technical regulations and other policy information are available on the web site on www.tasathletics.org.au .